Besides your carpets and area rugs, your tiles and grouts are the most challenging areas to clean inside your home or office. Seeing your tile walls, backsplash, and floors all dingy and dark, ruins the curb appeal of your place.
If you cannot do a DIY solution for this, then call for a tile grout cleaning service near you.
Meanwhile, if you are having a difficult time restoring the clean and white looks of your grouts, then you came to the right place. In this read, we are sharing the essential steps and tips done by professionals for their tile cleaning service.
What factors contribute to grout stains
Whether it’s the grout in your bathroom or kitchen tiles, the elements causing its dingy and dark looks are the stains and dirt washed out from your tiles. The grout lines in between your tiles are located at a lower level, so all washed dirt goes there and gets stuck.
Also, the porous nature of grout strongly contributes to the great effort you need to exert in cleaning it. Therefore, your best solution for this dilemma will be hiring your local grout cleaning service provider.
Shiny Carpet Cleaning will be your best cleaning partner for these cumbersome cleaning chores in your homes and offices.
Benefits of A Clean Tile and Grout
Leaving your tiles and grout dirty and black can be a breeding ground of molds, mildews, and bacteria, which can cause health illnesses to your family and employees. With that, the main benefit of regular and professional grout steam cleaning will be a healthier place for your loved ones and workers.
We use green cleaning products and pressurized hot water for our steam cleaning process. In that way, that stubborn dirt and stains are softened and easily washed out from your tiles and grouts.
Besides that, you are restoring the elegance and beauty of your kitchen, living area, and bathroom when your tiles and grout are well-maintained and cleaned. Likewise, it prolongs the sturdy condition of your grouts and ceramic tiles.
Steps For Tile Cleaning
Here are some of the practical steps you can adapt for your DIY ceramic or porcelain tile cleaning process.
- Sweeping or vacuuming all soils and loose dirt in your tiles
- Apply a neutral or appropriate tile cleaning solution and then mop or scrub your tiles
- Applying steam cleaning process to your tiles
- Letting your tiles air dry or assisted with an electric fan
When cleaning your tiles, make sure to avoid strong bleaching agents or acidic solutions, for it can discolor and dull your floor tiles. Fortunately, our personnel know the appropriate cleaning solution to apply for cleaning various tiles.
Steps For Grout Cleaning
Now, let’s proceed with the daunting task of cleansing your porous grouts. Here are some basic steps you can do at home or in your office.
- Scrub or mop the surface grime and dirt on your grouts. Use a non-abrasive cloth and hot water for this process.
- Create a homemade grout cleaning solution using baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and dishwashing soap solution.
- Apply a substantial amount of your homemade cleaning solution to your dingy grouts. Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- You can use your old toothbrush for scrubbing those grout lines. Apply sufficient pressure when brushing it.
- Rinse with water and then wipe clean with a towel.
At Shiny Carpet Cleaning, all our housemaids are well-trained and equipped with the proper tool kits and eco-friendly tile and grout cleaning reagents for the task. Moreover, we can apply a sealant on your grout to protect it from getting easily stained.
Benefits of Hiring Local Tile and Grout Cleaning Service
There is nothing wrong with your basic daily tile and grout cleaning action, for it clears off surface dirt. However, there’s a huge difference between DIY and professional tile cleaning service, where its benefits are mentioned below:
- Great savings with your time and energy
- Deep cleaning outcome did efficiently
- Cost-efficient rates
- Eco-friendly cleaning solutions
- Keeping your house and office clean
- Preserving the beauty of your tiles
Call In the Professionals
At Shiny Carpet Cleaning, we shall take care of your tile and grout cleaning requirements for the best price guarantee. We have highly trained, licensed, and bonded housemaids that will efficiently do this task for you.
Get in touch with us for your free estimates and appointments. Feel free to call us now or visit us on Yelp!