Floor Cleaning Services
Shiny Carpet Cleaning provides the highest standards of floor cleaning protocol.
WOOD FLOOR CLEANING SERVICE & SANDLESS HARDWOOD CLEANING SERVICE
We know that when it comes to Wood Floor Cleaning Service, it can be quite expensive to get the job done. As Shiny Carpet Cleaning, we are now offering Dustless Hardwood Floor Cleaning Service. Our systems scrub your floor and it removes contaminants quickly while avoiding the awful mess.
Our process and procedures are approved for use by all hardwood floor manufacturers.
With the same process, we can also clean hardwood and laminate floors.
- Cleans dirt, dust, grease, hair, build-up residue and contaminants.
Clean and Refinish
- Cleans and refinishes the floor to a uniform sheen of satin.
Our technicians are carefully trained to ensure your home or business safe.
We use EPA-registered disinfectant that is effective against Coronavirus
We follow CDC recommendations and guidelines.
We use EPA approved spray system
Thorough cleaning to remove biofilms from all surfaces.
It is not only good for your bottom line, it's the law.
Some Of Our Happy Customers Say
We have two shag rugs and two large dogs, all have definitely had better days. With COVID 19, my husband and I are in our house all the time now and really started to notice how bad of shape the rugs were in. I called Shiny Carpet Cleaning and the guy was super helpful. The whole thing was contactless and at a great price! I would definitely recommend them.
We have been in business since 2006. Over the decade, we have significantly improved our workmanship and have offered meticulous solutions.
Our 100% positive feedback from customers prove that we prioritize customer satisfaction.
SAME DAY SERVICE
By keeping your busy schedule in mind, a special “Same Day” service is provided by our experts.
We use environmentally friendly materials that are non-toxic; yet, clean the dirt efficiently!
We do not just offer the best services but our estimates are the least expensive that you’ll find in the area!
Our highly-trained staff is insured, licensed and bonded. All our cleaners are highly motivated to offer professional services.
Frequently Asked Questions
The floors of your home, office, and store provides an excellent lift in curb appeal. However, high-foot traffic in your hardwood or stone tile floors can greatly diminish its luster and cleanliness. If you want a more effective floor cleaning processes, you can always lean on professionals.
Shiny Carpet Cleaning is one of the industry-leading floor tile cleaning and hardwood floor cleaning service provider in the Greater DC Metropolitan Area. We use green cleaning agents to deeply sanitize and disinfect your high-traffic hardwood, carpeted, laminate, or tile floors.
If you want a free estimate or book an appointment, simply call our hotline today.
When your floors are deeply cleaned, you are freeing yourself and your loved ones from infectious diseases. Likewise, you are restoring the beauty of your hardwood and vinyl tile floors.
Below are some of the best benefits and reasons for having periodic floor cleaning maintenance.
- It eliminates floor contamination which contributes to its slippery surface. When your hardwood, tiles, and laminate floors are professionally cleaned, there is a reduced risk for slip accidents.
- Guaranteed deep floor cleaning processes
- Effectively removes pet danders, foul smell from pet urine and fecal matter, allergens, molds, and mildews
- Restores the elegance and luster of your hardwood floor
- Extends the life of your floor
- Water-efficient floor tile and hardwood cleaning process
- Zero harmful residues left of the surface
A professional floor cleaning service has the right cleaning equipment, cleaning agents, and staff to safely restore the pristine looks and sanitation of your floors. Never hesitate to lean on floor cleaning experts for your periodic deep hardwood floor cleaning needs.
The floor cleaning process of a 1000 square feet area can take around 60 minutes for a four-man team. Numerous factors are influencing the average time to completely clean your floors. These factors include surface area, type of floor, number of staff, and add-on services.
Shiny Carpet Cleaning can meet your demands for an efficient floor tile and hardwood floor cleaning services. Our floor cleaning experts will maximize our time to thoroughly clean those hard-sticking stains and dirt on your floor tiles and hardwood floors.
We train our staff daily to prepare them always for the worst scenarios of your stone, tile, laminate, and hardwood floorings. Our floor cleaning process will generally include the following:
- Our floor technicians will first inspect the condition and material of your floorings before choosing the right floor cleaning process.
- If there is an acrylic coating, we will safely remove it using a polish remover. This is done to promote deep cleaning action.
- We will do deep floor cleaning action on your floors using our powerful equipment and EPA-approved cleaning products.
- We will also disinfect your floors after so that it will 100% kill all those infectious viruses and bacteria.
- Once all soils, stains, dust, and grime are all removed, we are going to polish your floors. We will spray floor polishers that shall enhance the luster and wood grain texture of your hardwood floors.
Our seasoned floor cleaning experts know the most suitable cleaning method to apply for your floor material. Talking to our technicians and letting them visit your residence is the most effective way to experience our floor tile and hardwood floor cleaning services.
We are confident of meeting your standards for effective floor cleaning requirements in the Greater DC Metropolitan Area and Springfield. We equip our mobile technicians with industrial-grade floor cleaning machines to have powerful cleaning action.
Some of the commercial floor cleaning equipment we use for our service include the following:
- Auto scrubbers: This machine is highly effective for cleaning your high-traffic floors in homes, offices, stores, and hospitals. It has a 15-gallon cleaning solution capacity and 17-gallon recovery tanks for better efficiency. It has adjustable speed settings for adaptive floor cleaning action.
- Rotary floor machines: Most of these tools have a 17” cleaning path with a 1.5 hp that delivers 175 RPM. It has enough power to tackle on narrow and wide surface areas.
- Tile and Hard Surface Cleaners and Extractors: This cleaner and extractor provide 1200 PSI pressure on carpeted and hard surface areas. Some of these have a unique hinge design so we can easily do repair and maintenance. Oftentimes, it has a 3-stage vacuum motor for higher volume capacity.
- High-speed buffers or burnishers: These machines can operate at 2000 RPM to polish your floor. It has a 20” cleaning path to maximize its cleaning capacity. Despite its powerful spin, it works on a low-noise level.
- Hard surface tools: This compact and powerful device can deliver up to 3000 PSI that can aggressively remove stains and grime in your tile, grout, and hardwood floors.
Based on market research, the average cost of floor cleaning services is between $11-$31. For other floor cleaning services, the cost is mentioned below:
- Machine stripping - $20-$60
- Floor polishing - $15-$20
- Sealant application - $15-$20
Meanwhile, based on the industry average, the floor cleaning cost per square foot is the following:
- 5000 sq.ft.: $0.50 per square foot
- 5000 - 10,000 sq.ft.: $0.39 per square foot
- More than 10,000 sq.ft.: $0.25 per square foot
You can give us a short call to know the wood floor cleaning cost of your home and offices. Shiny Carpet Cleaning can be your most dependable floor cleaning service provider in Springfield and the Greater DC Area.
Our cleaning services have a fair price so it can fit even in your most conservative budget.
See how we can solve your soiled and dull hardwood and tile floors. Call Now for booking appointments and free estimates.
How It Works
Book your recurring or one-time disinfection service online with instant confirmation.
Add instructions and pay securely online by debit or credit card. No cash, no worries.
Relax and enjoy. Be the envy of the neighborhood.